Selma 4-year-old wins Polo Ralph Lauren international Facebook Contest | People
A Selma 4-year-old is on her way to New York where she'll be featured in a national advertising shoot and will receive a Ralph Lauren's Children's wardrobe.
Elizabeth Celie McGilberry won Polo Ralph Lauren's International Facebook RL Gang Contest launched last March in celebration of the RL Gang series. The contest was featured on Ralph Lauren's Facebook page and allowed parents in the United States and the United Kingdom to upload a picture of their child, age 3-7, and share that photo with friends and family.
The winning child was chosen from the top 10 finalists with the most votes.
Upcoming Events near Selma
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marion Military Institute softball team takes part in Miracle League
- Single-vehicle crash claims life of Greensboro man
- Etowah County Schools picked for learning support system program - Gadsden Times
- Prosecutor with DeKalb roots voted District Attorney of the Year - CrossRoadsNews
- Governor Bentley Announces More than $900,000 Available to Eight Alabama Counties for Safer Homes