Students injured in Dallas Co. School Bus accident | News
DALLAS COUNTY, AL (WSFA)- Alabama State Troopers say they are working the scene of an accident that occurred early this morning involving a Dallas County School Bus.
Authorities say a single-vehicle accident involving the bus happened at 7:30 a.m. on Dallas County 3 in Orville. During the accident the bus left the roadway and struck a tree.
At the time of the accident, 11 students and one driver were on-board.
Troopers say a total of four people were injured - a representative of the Dallas County School District confirmed that all four were students. The injured students were taken to Regional Medical Center in Selma by ambulance and passenger vehicle.
Authorities say at this time, no official cause has been determined for the accident. This accident is still under investigation.
Upcoming Events near Selma
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marion Military Institute softball team takes part in Miracle League
- Single-vehicle crash claims life of Greensboro man
- Etowah County Schools picked for learning support system program - Gadsden Times
- Prosecutor with DeKalb roots voted District Attorney of the Year - CrossRoadsNews
- Governor Bentley Announces More than $900,000 Available to Eight Alabama Counties for Safer Homes