Two arrested in Selma raid that netted money, gun and drugs | News
SELMA, AL (WSFA)- The Selma Police Department says it recovered $22,150 as well as a 40 caliber handgun and drugs following the issuance of a search warrant at a house Wednesday.
The warrant was served at 2100 Royal Street around 1:30pm by members of the Selma CID and Drug Unit.
Chief William Riley says 18-year-old Amber Brown and 42-year-old Kimberly Brown were taken into custody.
Amber Brown is being charged with possession of marijuana in the second degree, while Kimberly Brown faces additional charges including possession of marijuana in the first degree, certain person forbidden to possess pistol and possession of drug paraphernalia.
No bond has been set. The investigation continues.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Selma
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marion Military Institute softball team takes part in Miracle League
- Single-vehicle crash claims life of Greensboro man
- Etowah County Schools picked for learning support system program - Gadsden Times
- Prosecutor with DeKalb roots voted District Attorney of the Year - CrossRoadsNews
- Governor Bentley Announces More than $900,000 Available to Eight Alabama Counties for Safer Homes