Dallas County EMA to hold joint town meetings concerning flood damage | News
Dallas County, Alabama – September 6, 2012 - Dallas County and the City of Selma will hold two (2) town meetings on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 12 o’clock (Noon) and 6p.m. at the Carl Morgan Convention Center.
The purpose of the meeting is to collect data and photos from residents from who received flood damage on September 4, 2012. The documentation and collection of damage is imperative in requesting assistance from FEMA.
Additionally, Dallas County and the City of Selma will update citizens on the current situation and the progress since the flood event.
Any resident who has not reported damage from the September 4, 2012 flood should call the Dallas County EMA Office at (334) 874-2515.
Dallas County DHS/EMA
102 Church Street
Selma, Al 36701
Information Source: Dallas County EMA
Top Selma Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery firefighter arrested after high speed chase tops 140 mph
- Manhunt initiated for 4 in Lowndes Co.
- Urology Health Foundation to offer free prostate cancer screenings in Lowndes County
- Lowndes County's unemployment rate for March
- Former Lowndes County teacher convicted of having sexual contact with student