Dallas County EMA to hold joint town meetings concerning flood damage | News
Dallas County, Alabama – September 6, 2012 - Dallas County and the City of Selma will hold two (2) town meetings on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 12 o’clock (Noon) and 6p.m. at the Carl Morgan Convention Center.
The purpose of the meeting is to collect data and photos from residents from who received flood damage on September 4, 2012. The documentation and collection of damage is imperative in requesting assistance from FEMA.
Additionally, Dallas County and the City of Selma will update citizens on the current situation and the progress since the flood event.
Any resident who has not reported damage from the September 4, 2012 flood should call the Dallas County EMA Office at (334) 874-2515.
Dallas County DHS/EMA
102 Church Street
Selma, Al 36701
Information Source: Dallas County EMA
Upcoming Events near Selma
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marion Military Institute softball team takes part in Miracle League
- Single-vehicle crash claims life of Greensboro man
- Etowah County Schools picked for learning support system program - Gadsden Times
- Prosecutor with DeKalb roots voted District Attorney of the Year - CrossRoadsNews
- Governor Bentley Announces More than $900,000 Available to Eight Alabama Counties for Safer Homes