Concordia College dorms evacuated due to flooding | News
SELMA, AL (WSFA) - Crews are working to clean up the grounds at Concordia College after rising flood waters forced students to evacuate from dorms.
Concordia College, located at 1804 Green Street in Selma, was forced to evacuate students from the dorms pictured after many parts of Selma saw flash flooding on Tuesday morning.
Officials with Concordia College issued this statement:
“We have already evacuated students to local hotels. The maintenance and custodial crews are cleaning up the inside the dorms, so we are making sure the students are safe and taken care of.”
Upcoming Events near Selma
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marion Military Institute softball team takes part in Miracle League
- Single-vehicle crash claims life of Greensboro man
- Etowah County Schools picked for learning support system program - Gadsden Times
- Prosecutor with DeKalb roots voted District Attorney of the Year - CrossRoadsNews
- Governor Bentley Announces More than $900,000 Available to Eight Alabama Counties for Safer Homes