City of Selma to hold Swearing-in Ceremony and Reception on Monday | Events
Mayor George Evans and the Selma City Council will hold a Swearing-in Ceremony on Monday, November 5, 2012 at 5:00 PM at the George Patrick Evans Reception Center located at 2 Lawrence St.
The ceremony will be immediately followed by the City Council Organizational Meeting and a reception. The Mayor and City Council welcome all residents to attend this special ceremony and reception.
For more information about the Swearing-In Ceremony, contact the Mayor's Office at 874-2101 or the City Council Office at 874-1234.
Source: City of Selma
Upcoming Events near Selma
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marion Military Institute softball team takes part in Miracle League
- Single-vehicle crash claims life of Greensboro man
- Etowah County Schools picked for learning support system program - Gadsden Times
- Prosecutor with DeKalb roots voted District Attorney of the Year - CrossRoadsNews
- Governor Bentley Announces More than $900,000 Available to Eight Alabama Counties for Safer Homes