The Selma Walton Theater will hold a special showing of the documentary 'Out of Africa' on Sunday | Events
Out of Africa, the real story of richness and poverty during 10 years of mission work in Kenya as told by Steve James, a nurse anesthetist at Vaughn Regional Medical Center and founder and president of kenyarelief.org will be shown on Sunday, November 4 at 2:00 PM.
Admission to this special presentation is FREE but due to the graphic nature of the images, children are not allowed.
Source: Selma Walton Theater
Top Selma Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery firefighter arrested after high speed chase tops 140 mph
- Manhunt initiated for 4 in Lowndes Co.
- Urology Health Foundation to offer free prostate cancer screenings in Lowndes County
- Lowndes County's unemployment rate for March
- Former Lowndes County teacher convicted of having sexual contact with student