Second person arrested after Selma nightclub murder | Crime
SELMA, AL (WSFA) - Selma Police say they have a second person in custody connected with the Friday morning shooting that wounded four people and killed one woman.
Selma Police say they've arrested 29-year-old John Brown and charged him with one count of Murder and four counts of Attempted Murder.
One other person, Deandre Fuller, is being held on the same charges. Fuller will have his first court appearance on Tuesday.
A 21-year-old woman was killed just after 1:00 a.m. Friday when police said Deandre Fuller got into a verbal altercation with another man at the 12th Stone Night Club in Selma. Fuller was thrown out by security. Police say Fuller later returned to the scene with a gun, stood at the front door and fired indiscriminately into the crowd inside shortly after 1:00 a.m.
Police say there were approximately 300 people in the club at the time. Five people in all were shot.
Upcoming Events near Selma
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marion Military Institute softball team takes part in Miracle League
- Single-vehicle crash claims life of Greensboro man
- Etowah County Schools picked for learning support system program - Gadsden Times
- Prosecutor with DeKalb roots voted District Attorney of the Year - CrossRoadsNews
- Governor Bentley Announces More than $900,000 Available to Eight Alabama Counties for Safer Homes