Concordia College in Selma celebrates its 90th year serving students in Alabama | Community Spirit
Last week, Concordia College in Selma celebrated its homecoming week.
Before the football team hit the field, the Historic Black College had a homecoming parade featuring bands, majorettes, cheerleaders, local elected officials and floats.
Sierra Strong, a 3rd year Biology student said, "I enjoyed being in the parade. I like doing community service and helping out in the community."
Strong represented the Concordia College Rotary Club. The club does community service projects in Selma.
Upcoming Events near Selma
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marion Military Institute softball team takes part in Miracle League
- Single-vehicle crash claims life of Greensboro man
- Etowah County Schools picked for learning support system program - Gadsden Times
- Prosecutor with DeKalb roots voted District Attorney of the Year - CrossRoadsNews
- Governor Bentley Announces More than $900,000 Available to Eight Alabama Counties for Safer Homes